Enjoy this recipe from www.ketologic.com.
PER SERVING: CALORIES 400 | FAT 31G | CARBOHYDRATES 15G | FIBER 2G | NET CARBOHYDRATES 13G | PROTEIN 16G
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup unflavored, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Thin the smoothie with more almond milk or water. Add more ice to thicken if needed.
- Yield: 1
Brandon McDearis is the owner of Your Way Cuisine, http://www.yourwaycuisine.com, a personal chef and nutrition consulting business. He is also a professional wanderer that spends much of his year trotting the globe and working in places such as Alaska, Australia, and Antarctica.