Enjoy this recipe from www.ketologic.com.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pork rinds
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup reduced-sugar ketchup, divided
- 1 and ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put all ingredients, except half of the reduced-sugar ketchup in a bowl and mix together thoroughly by hand or put the ingredients into an electric mixer with a dough hook and mix on low speed for about 2-3 minutes until thoroughly blended.
- Shape the meatloaf into an oval shape and press into a shallow baking dish. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Remove and slather on the rest of the ketchup. Put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 8
Brandon McDearis is the owner of Your Way Cuisine, http://www.yourwaycuisine.com, a personal chef and nutrition consulting business. He is also a professional wanderer that spends much of his year trotting the globe and working in places such as Alaska, Australia, and Antarctica.