- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1-½ scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, xylitol or artificial sweetener of your choice
- Simply pulse all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. If you have trouble blending everything thoroughly, add more heavy cream.
- Yield: 2
Brandon McDearis is the owner of Your Way Cuisine, http://www.yourwaycuisine.com, a personal chef and nutrition consulting business. He is also a professional wanderer that spends much of his year trotting the globe and working in places such as Alaska, Australia, and Antarctica.